Turning Your Customers Into Fans
No matter what's on the menu, Indiana Packers promises everything you need to ensure you serve the very best—superior freshness, optimum food safety and HACCP protocols, individually quick-frozen packaging and rapid-response delivery.
All to affect the part of your business that matters most—more repeat sales that come from turning your customers into flavor fanatics.
Pork Products for Foodservice
All vacuum packed for maximum freshness and shelf life.
- Pork Loins (bone-in)
- Pork Loins (boneless)
- Pork Loins (center-cut / bone-in)
- Pork Shoulder Butts (bone-in)
- Pork Shoulder Butts (bonless)
- Pork Shoulders (whole)
- Pork Shoulder Picnic
- Pork Spareribs
- Pork BBQ Style Ribs
- Pork St. Louis Style Ribs, Assorted Sizes
- Pork Babyback Ribs, Assorted Sizes
- Pork Rack of Loin
- Pork Hams (bone-in, boneless and boned, rolled and tied)
- Pork Tenderloins
- Pork Boneless Sirloins
- Pork Loin Riblets
- Fresh Ham (boned, rolled and tied)
- Smoked Bacon, Sliced
- Platter Style
- Single Slice
- Sliced Slab, Assorted Weights
- Fully Cooked Bacon (thick, thin, wavy, and round varieties)
- Fully Cooked Sausage, Patties and Links—Frozen
- Raw Sausage Patties and Links—Frozen
- Full Cooked Smoked Hams (bone-in, boneless and spiral sliced)
Private Label Opportunities
Leverage the value in your name, your unique offering and your reputation in the marketplace.
Contact Indiana Packers today, and let's discuss the private label opportunities that can enhance your competitiveness and profit potential.
Along with the ability to provide a definitively fresher, higher quality pork product, we're dedicated like no other to work with you in the development of a private label line that meets your specific needs on every level—from the cut, to the packaging, to the shelf, to the plate.