Team Member Benefits
Indiana Packers acknowledges the important role the health and prosperity of our team members plays in our success and, as such, we strive to provide competitive and affordable benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance (Choice of 90/10 or 80/20 coverage)
- Dental Insurance (80/20 coverage)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance (100% Company Paid)
- Optional Supplemental Life and Accidental Insurance
- Vision Benefit through VSP
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Including Matching Contributions
- 401 (k) Discretionary Annual Contributions
- Holidays (7 Public Holidays)
- Floating Holidays (2 Personal Days)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short Term Disability (100% Company Paid)
- Employee Discount Programs (Including Mitsubishi Vehicle Discount)
- Service Awards
Indiana Packers recognizes the importance and value of continuing education for our associates, as well as our company.
Our Educational Reimbursement Program is designed to support associates in their professional development by increasing their knowledge and skill level.
The program is available to anyone who has at least one year of service with our company. Full program details and qualifications are available through our human resources department.