More Turns. More Sales. More Profits.
Grocers and food retailers like you simply won't find a fresher, more sensible, more rewarding high-quality pork resource than Indiana Packers Corporation.
Our fully integrated sales, processing, shipping and customer-service operation is better equipped and more responsive than any other to maximize your sales and profit potential.
At Indiana Packers, you get:
- A fresher, better tasting product—with a longer shelf life—by virtue of the fact that you can place your order, then have it fresh cut and at your door in two days.
- Full merchandising support, including all the POS materials and on-site sales consulting you need.
- The flexibility and responsiveness that can deliver according to your specific demands—You want a partial order drop shipped? You got it. On time.
Pork Products for Retail
All vacuum packed for maximum freshness and shelf life.
- Pork Loins (bone-in) Assorted Sizes
- Pork Loins Boneless (strap/on & strap/off)
- Pork Loins (center-cut)(bone-in)
- Pork Shoulder Butts (bone-in/boneless)
- Reg, Neck-Off, Steak Ready
- Pork Shoulders (whole)
- Pork Spareribs, Light & Medium Weights
- Pork BBQ Style Ribs
- Pork St. Louis Style Ribs, Assorted Sizes
- Pork Babyback Ribs, Assorted Sizes
- Pork Rack of Loin
- Pork Tenderloins
- Pork Sirloins (boneless & bone-in)
- Pork Loin Riblets
- Pork Hams, Assorted Sizes, (bone-in, boneless, rolled and tied)
- Pork Belly (derind or skin-on)
- Pork Neckbones
- Pork Hocks
- Pork Tails
- Pork Fatback
- Pork Feet (front & hind)
- Pork Liver
- Pork Tongue
- Pork Ears
- Pork Stomachs
- Pork Brains
- Smoked Bacon, Sliced
- Platter Style
- Single Slice
- Sliced Slab, Assorted Weights
- Assorted Slice Counts Bilingual Labeled
- Fully Cooked Bacon (thick, thin, wavy and round varieties)
- Fully Cooked Sausage, Patties and Links—Frozen
- Raw Sausage Patties and Links—Frozen
- Fully Cooked Smoked Hams (bone-in, boneless and spiral sliced)
- Assorted Sizes and Shapes (round, flat, halves, quarters and more)
Private Label Opportunities
Leverage the value in your name, your unique offering and your reputation in the marketplace.
Contact Indiana Packers today, and let's discuss the private label opportunities that can enhance your competitiveness and profit potential.
Along with the ability to provide a definitively fresher, higher quality pork product, we're dedicated like no other to work with you in the development of a private label line that meets your specific needs on every level—from the cut, to the packaging, to the shelf, to the plate.
Value-Add, Higher Margin Opportunities
Increase your meat department's gross dollars with the full line of Indiana Kitchen® brand pork products—promising the exceptional quality you expect, along with:
- Brand support through promotions and other back-end marketing initiatives that will drive consumers to buy.
- Category leadership that involves a deep product knowledge, a full product line, and the ability to innovate more single-pack, ready-to-cook and other value-added items your customers want.
- The flexibility and rapid-response service to form a win-win partnership.